Egghead PRO (full courses)
Full access to all lessons.
Increased knowledge in bite-sized chunks.
Better career opportunities.
Increased coding skills.
More confidence and expertise.
Contribute to open-source software.
1) React – Lots of people use React as the V in MVC. Since React makes no assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, it’s easy to try it out on a small feature in an existing project.
2) Angular 2 – Angular is a development platform for creating applications using modern web standards. Angular includes a wealth of essential features such as mobile gestures, animations, filtering, routing, data binding, security, internationalization, and beautiful UI components. It’s extremely modular, lightweight, and easy to learn.
7) CSS – Cascading Style Sheets bring order and beauty to our applications.
8) Elm – Elm is a programming language that provides a clean functional syntax for writing HTML web applications. It promises zero runtime exceptions, fast rendering, time-travel debugging, and much more.
10) Tools – There are many moving parts when building professional web applications. These tools are here to help.