Shaun T’s CIZE Dance Workout – Base Kit
Stop Exercizing…Start Dancing! Forget everything you dread about workouts. Because starting today, exercize isn’t something you have to do. It’s something you’ll want to do. Beachbody is about to show you how to dance your way to fit in just 4 weeks! Let loose your inner dancer as you learn the hottest professionally choreographed dance routines. You’ll be so focused on mastering the moves and having a blast, you’ll forget you’re working out-and loosing weight! This is your chance to dance like no one is watching-in the comfort of your own home.
Six Dance Courses and an Ab Workout on Three DVDs
Our cast makes it fun to learn to dance in these exhilarating, calorie-scorching dance courses. They break down each routine, step-by-step, move-by-move, slowly building up to a full combination. At the end of the session, you’ll perform a full routine to a song from the CIZE playlist. But don’t be fooled, as the program progresses, the courses get more challenging. You’ll get better each time—and by the end, you’ll be totally confident in your dance skills and sexy body.
1. Crazy 8s -35 minutes of dancing and sweating to our favorite moves, many of which you’ll see throughout the program. At the end you get to perform the routine to Hands In The Air originally recorded by Timbaland.
2. You Got This – We pick up the pace and give you an intense sweat, with fresh moves and a whole new vibe. You’ll put it all together to Treasure, originally recorded by Bruno Mars.
3. Full Out – You’ve made it to Level 2 so get ready to get winded and wowed in this over-the-top, all-out, sweaty dance routine set to Lose My Breath, originally recorded by Destiny’s Child.
4. In The Pocket – Crank up the energy and the pace. Now you’re ready for even more new dance moves created and inspired by professional dancers, all choreographed to Problem, originally recorded by Ariana Grande.
5. Go For It – Ready to challenge yourself and show off your moves front and center? Before you know it, you’ll be performing to Pass That Dutch, originally recorded by Missy Elliott.
6. Livin In The 8s – CIZE can teach anyone to dance—any style—any pace—to any type of music. This final routine is a completely different dance experience, with an emotional finale to Sia’s Chandelier. Get ready for your music video.
7. 8 Count Abs Workout – Strong abs and core are key for every great dancer—and sexy body! Work your abs on the floor and then perform the ab sequence to the song Headsprung, originally recorded by LL Cool J.
Our links are FULL tested , safe & secure and guarantee best download speed.