Body Beast DVD Workout – Base Kit
Body Beast is one of the first all-encompassing workout, performance diet, and supplement systems, created to build a large, muscular physique as quickly as possible. When used properly, it’s capable of adding ten pounds of lean muscle in 90 days. Body Beast is built on the concept of Dynamic Set Training, a specific sequence of sets and reps which maximizes the muscle’s time under tension with the goal of exhausting the muscle and “recruiting” more muscle fiber. Dynamic Set Training is also designed to help enhance your body’s own testosterone production. Testosterone is the primary hormone responsible for developing muscle mass, so the more testosterone the body makes, the faster it grows.
1. Build: Chest/Tris – Focused on the muscles of your chest and triceps, a combination of Super, Giant, and Single Sets will create strength and definition (49 minutes).
2. Build: Shoulders – Focused on creating stunning deltoids, this workout begins to round out the shoulders to start putting shape in your new upper body (38 minutes).
3. Build: Legs – Shed fat, Build muscle, and tone up. Focused on Building powerful quads, hamstrings, calves, and glutes (38 minutes).
4. Build: Back/Bis – Create more defined lats, traps, rhomboids, and biceps for a sexy and defined backside. Get ready to pull and curl (50 minutes).
5. Bulk: Chest – Uses Super Sets, Force Sets, Progressive Sets, Combo Sets, and Multi-Sets with an increase in resistance to help define your pecs. Different angles and exercises hit different fibers of the fan-shaped muscle. The addition of Progressive Sets really focuses on muscular hypertrophy (30 minutes).
6. Bulk: Back – Uses Super Sets and Force Sets with an increase in resistance to create a well-defined back. The addition of Force Sets creates a focus on hypertrophy (29 minutes).
7. Bulk: Legs – Progressive Sets, Force Sets, and Super Sets help your legs burn fat while significantly cutting and defining the muscles (40 minutes).
8. Bulk: Shoulders – Super Sets and Progressive Sets focus more on the posterior delt (or back of the shoulder), creating an even more 3-D appearance. Added weight and lower reps help pronounce the hypertrophy effect (35 minutes).
9. Bulk: Arms – Focused training with Progressive Sets, Force Sets, and Super Sets to create ripped biceps and triceps (36 minutes).
Our links are FULL tested , safe & secure and guarantee best download speed.